aboutwellness Limited are a UK registered company, company number 7736047.
The following policies apply to all purchases made between aboutwellness Limited (the company) and you (the client/consumer). They are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. Your statutory rights as a consumer however will not be affected doing business with us.
You are advised to read all information provided on the website fully before placing an order. Policies with aboutwellness Limited may change from time to time; it is your responsibility to keep updated.
Please note that our partner companies within the ‘Wellness Shopping’ area have their own policies and terms and conditions. aboutwellness Limited will not be liable or held responsible for any enquiries or purchases made with partner companies. Please read each companies separate terms and conditions if purchasing from their website.
When purchasing a service with aboutwellness Limited you accept the following terms and conditions:
- aboutwellness Limited can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or by using the content under the heading ‘contact us’.
- By making a purchase or creating an account with aboutwellness Limited, you agree that we can contact you via email or phone (if this information has been provided) Any other line of communication will only be taken if you have agreed.
- Details you provide to aboutwellness Limited are correct to the best of your knowledge and any changes will be made known to the company.
- You agree that the debit or credit card you are using to make a purchase with aboutwellness Limited is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the goods ordered. aboutwellness Limited will not be held liable for any charges you ascertain from purchasing products with us. For any instalment options chosen, it is the consumers responsibility to cancel these should they wish to do so within the 14 day cooling off period. It is not the responsibility of aboutwellness Limited to cancel any instalment option set up by the consumer.
- You are aware that it is a criminal offence to use false names and/or unknown debit/credit cards to make purchases over the Internet.
- There is at no time a contract that exists between aboutwellness Limited and you as the consumer.
- aboutwellness Limited will always aim to reply to any enquiries as soon as possible but always within 5 to 7 working days.
- If you wish to make a purchase outside of the UK this can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the content under the heading ‘contact us’. You may contact us at any time; we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible but always within 5 to 7 working days.
- aboutwellness Limited do not accept liability for errors or misjudgement where advice given is concerned.
- aboutwellness Limited reserve the right to update or change information and description of products and/or services at any time. Any inaccuracies we may be notified of will be immediately looked into and changed if deemed appropriate.
- As permitted by law, aboutwellness Limited provides the website and all the given information on an as is basis and therefore makes no warranties of any kind.
- aboutwellness Limited do not accept any liability for sickness or illness. You must always contact your GP or health specialist if you are unsure the product/service is right for you.
The content of this website and any advice given by us, is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. The information given must not be used for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
We do not store our customer’s financial details. Any personal information received is kept secure and confident at all times. We are a registered user under the Data Protection Act.
Any cancellations must be made in writing within 14 days from the date booked. The 14 days cooling off period required under the DSR – Distant Selling Regulations – if you fail to inform us within 14 days of the date of your booking all payments are strictly non-refundable & non-transferable. Please note all cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com We are unable to accept a cancellation notification via Pay Pal or any other third party payment system you may have used when booking. It is not their responsibility to let us know of any cancellations as they may not contact us in time. So any cancellation must be made direct in writing to aboutwellness Limited. For any instalment options chosen, it is the consumers responsibility to cancel these should they wish to do so within the 14 day cooling off period. It is not the responsibility of aboutwellness Limited to cancel any instalment option set up by the consumer.
As permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (1988) publication of any information within the website cannot be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of aboutwellness Limited. Any enquiries concerning copyright should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org